Saturday, February 12, 2011

Welcome to my new Stampin' Up Blog!

Welcome to my Stampin' Up Blog!


I've been working on a few cards in preparation for my upcoming Open House on February 18th and 19th and wanted to share one of my favourites with you. This is a version of a card I CASE'd from
Stamp with Tammy. I saw this color combination on a card we made at Stamp & Share and thought it would be great for this one too. I love love love the Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, and Pacific Point. They just pop off the page.

Today's bundle features our MARVELOUS MARKERS!

I personally love the Stampin' Up Markers. It's an easy affordable way to get all the different colours of ink offered by Stampin' Up and you can use them in so many ways - to stamp - one colour or many at a time - to color in items after stamping, and to spritz on your page (with the Color Spritzer Tool) to give it that beautiful distressed, aged look. I also offer a Payment Plan!  Purchase the markers now and make 3 equal, monthly payments.  Contact me for details!

Many Marvelous Marker Bundle:  
$202.80 = 3 SAB Items + $20 free product + level 1 hostess set
Stampin' Write markers, 119806, $135.95
In-Colour markers, 119801, $19.95
Neutral markers, 119703, $29.95
Color Spitzer Tool, 107066, $16.95

To order now, go to my on-line store.  To take advantage of my payment plan, email me.

Card Recipe
Stamp Set Bliss (Sale-a-bration 121851 W 123217 C) & You're a Gem (122268 W 122270 C)
Card Stock Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Pacific Point, Whisper White
Classic Ink Pacific Point, Melon Mambo
Supplies Beautiful Wings Embosslit (118138), Curly Label Punch (119851)
CASEd from: Stamp with Tammy

Join my Facebook Page for all the latest blog posts and updates on upcoming workshops, open houses, technique classes and stamp-a-stacks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline