WHAT IS A “STAMP CLUB” AND WHY SHOULD I JOIN?
I have decided to start a Stamp Club. Since this may be a new concept to some of you, I thought it would be helpful to explain what it is and how it works.
WHAT a Stamp Club is:
- A group of people who agree on purchasing a set amount (or more) of merchandise from me
- For their participation, each member gets a FREE catalog and is named the designated Hostess for one month.
- The monthly Hostess is entitled to all the free and incentive merchandise available as if an actual demonstration had taken place.
HOW a Stamp Club works:
- The minimum Stampin’ Up! Demonstration, to qualify for Hostess benefits, is $200. Of course, you can always order more and get better benefits!
- Let’s say my Stamp Club has five members – Cheryl, Bobbie, Mary, Diane and myself. Each one of us agrees to purchase AT LEAST $40 of product each month (for 10 months), so that gives us the needed $200 total for Hostess benefits each month.
This month Diane is the Hostess. Cheryl, Mary and Diane purchase $40, Bobbie and myself purchase $60 each, and Diane has brought in an outside order worth $10 – that gives Diane, the Hostess, benefits that are available for having a $250 demonstration! Each club member gets to be the Hostess for 2 months and receives Hostess benefits twice in each club.
- Let’s say my Stamp Club has eight members – Tina, Kathy, Tracy, Mary, Robyn, Jenn, Lori and myself. Each one of us agrees to purchase AT LEAST $25 of product each month (for 8 months), so that gives us the needed $200 total for Hostess benefits.
This month Kathy is the Hostess. Tina, Kathy, Tracy, Mary, Robyn and Jenn purchase $25, Lori and myself purchase $45 each, and Kathy has brought in an outside order worth $10 – that gives Kathy, the Hostess, benefits that are available for having a $250 demonstration! Each club member gets to be the Hostess for 1 month.
- Once everyone has signed the Commitment, the participants are assigned to their months.
As a bonus:
- $40 club members get 1 technique workshop a month (while a member of the club) for free. $25 club members get 50% off each technique workshop (while a member of the club).
- Current Idea Book & Catalogue for FREE! ($11.95 value)
- A FREE Workshop in your Hostess month if you would like!
Sound good? Great! All you need to do is fill out the Commitment form and as soon as there are enough participants, we’ll begin the club.
This can be a really inexpensive way to add to your stamp collection, HOWEVER, the success of the club depends on the members. You must commit to the full term of the club. You may pay me each month, or pay for the entire club term at once.
Thanks for your interest!